Production Team Member
Hours Full Time – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (30 minute lunch break)
Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays.
Salary £18k - £23k depending on experience.
Probation 12 weeks.
We are a family run, predominately online sign making business that has been established for over 30 years. Our aim is to deliver quality personalised signs to customers all over the UK and also internationally. Our products are mainly sold via our website and various online marketplaces. The heart of the business is a modern, automated production system that uses the latest wide format printing technologies, routers and laser cutters. Due to the fast growing nature of the business we are looking for a motivated and multi-skilled person to join our expanding team in a rural setting just outside Congleton, Cheshire.
- Setup machines and prepare production batches.
- Monitor machine performance and adjust where necessary.
- Quality control and packing.
- Ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate wide format printers, routers and laser cutters.
- Ensure orders are processed according to the production schedule.
- Take responsibility for stock management and appropriate storage.
- Deal with suppliers / goods in and customers.
- Assist in other departments where necessary.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Stable job
- On the job training
- Job appraisals and respective pay rises
- Opportunity for progression in an expanding business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Digital print, sign making experience or equivalent manufacturing experience essential.
- Computer literacy is essential
- Ambitious and willingness to offer up and share new ideas
- Must be able to work under own initiative whilst part of a team.
- Good time management.
- Confident and able to work and solve problems on your own initiative.
- High attention to detail.
- Punctual with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- To be open to the management of change.
- The candidate will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, honest, adaptable and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Driving license due to location preferable but not essential.
- To obtain more information about our company please take time to visit our website www.jafgraphics.co.uk
- To arrange an informal visit of our premises please contact us.
Closing Date: 23/04/2021